Come work with us!
Want to change the future of customer insights? We’re hiring!
End with simplicity
From idea to implementation, our development process can sometimes involve a lot of complexity but when it comes time to share our product with our customers the end result has to be simple.
It's no secret that growing a successful business can be challenging. The temptation to accept just the slightest bit less than the best can be strong - but we never settle, even if it means passing on an okay opportunity now in favor of a great opportunity later.
We don't settle, but we do act with urgency. We have a data-driven approach to decision making where risk taking is encouraged as long as we can prove or disprove it, learn from it, and quickly apply those learnings to the next iteration.
User research and insights are the core of our business. We focus on having a deep understanding of our clients and each other - it's never about proving a point or being "right." (By the way - we're "right" a lot but we're also wrong sometimes, and that's definitely okay).
Working at UserLeap has been amazing. I'm constantly challenged with new projects that vary across our techstack. The team is really collaborative and always available to help. We are growing pretty fast and have a really exciting roadmap ahead of us!
Jose Roman Lujano
Full Stack Developer
Benefits and perks
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Free base medical, dental, and vision insurance plus free membership to One Medical
- 401k program
- 21 PTO days per calendar year + sick days
when you need it
- Annual professional learning and development budget
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible in-office policy when we return
- Quarterly socials and recharge days
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing environment